Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Top Four Car Accessories for the Technophile

I love my technical gadgets, there is almost nothing I own, I do not think, could be improved by fitting it with Bluetooth and synchronising it with my mobile. As I spend a lot of time in my car this is one area I want kitted out with the latest car accessories to connect my world.

Bluetooth Radio

I carry all my music on my phone so I don't have very many CD's, which make playing music in the car awkward. I like that every time I get into my car my phone automatically connects to the radio and starts playing music. It is just one little thing that makes things a little bit easier. This also has the benefit of acting like a hands free kit. So I do not need to put a Bluetooth headset in everything I get in the car just in case I get a call. For me this is my favourite car accessory as it makes things simple.

Sat-nav

This must be something most people have by now and I for one would be (literally) lost without it. I have a standalone sat nav as well as the one on my phone which I find much easier than looking over maps. After a few pokes and pinches I have usually found my route whereas if I were using my none GPS fitted map I would be still struggling to find out where I was never mind were I need to be.

Parking Sensors

Most new cars now come with parking sensors but if your car does not have them you can also add these yourself. I got sick of parking up only to realise the gap I thought was tiny was almost big enough for another car, or even worse being stopped suddenly by a crunch. I found that parking sensors drastically improved my parking, and make the process a lot quicker. Of all the car accessories I have mentioned this is perhaps the most difficult to fit, but you can usually fit these yourself with a bit of know how.

USB charger

With all this in-car tech it can be difficult keeping it all going. As much as I love my sat nav over my map, my map will never run out of batteries. So I always have a universal charger on hand in my car. This way I have got a cable for whenever one of my car accessories needs some extra power. If you take a look around you will find you can get individual ports as well as plugs with multiple USB ports.

These are just my top four; there are a plethora of gadgets out there to fill almost any problem you can think of. So start thinking about how some new car accessories could make you car a better place to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment